To help with the smooth running of our busy car park, we are looking for someone friendly and organised to join us in the role of Car Park Supervisor following the retirement of the previous post holder.
In summary, the role is as follows:
- 12.5 hours per week during term time (ie 07.45-08.45 and 14.30-16.00 Monday to Friday), plus additional ad hoc hours during school events (e.g. sports matches) when the car park is also busy.
- Annual Salary will be £6,032.50 which includes paid holiday and Bank Holidays and half-pay retainer for non-working days over and above paid holiday. Ad hoc hours will be paid in addition.
- As a valued member of the Richard Pate School team, you will be supervising the smooth running of the car park at peak times; this will involve directing visitors to available parking spaces, ensuring that the rules of the car park are adhered to and monitoring visitors entering the school site.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Friendly, polite and welcoming to parents and visitors – as you will be the first member of staff some visitors meet.
- Willing to be outside in all weather (full safety clothing will be provided).
- Capable of managing a potentially stressful environment with calm yet firm instructions, and sensitivity to drivers’ variable driving/parking abilities.
- Prepared to assist other members of the site team as required, and the holder of a clean driving licence (if you have one).
- Committed to the aims and objectives of the School, and to the safeguarding and wellbeing of the School’s pupils and staff.
For further information, please see our application form and information pack.