Our aim at the Richard Pate School is to offer a high quality, varied and stimulating education, appropriate to the needs of each child so they are well prepared for the next stage in their education.
We do this through:
- Providing a secure and supportive environment where children and staff feel valued as individuals within a family community.
- Our curriculum, which combines strong traditional values with a forward thinking approach.
- Offering excellent academic and extra-curricular experiences both within and beyond the classroom to develop and enhance confidence, independence and cooperative skills.
- Cultivating a broader understanding of themselves and others and their role within the school community and the wider world.
- Stressing the importance of manners, mutual respect and self-discipline.
- Nurturing happy children with a love for learning.
The school follows a Christian ethos but is inclusive of other faiths.