The school is on the southern edge of Cheltenham at the foot of the Cotswold escarpment and adjoins open countryside at the end of Southern Road, off the Old Bath Road.
Address: The Richard Pate School, Southern Road, Leckhampton, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 9RP
Find us on Google maps.
From the M5 motorway:
- Exit at junction 11A onto the A417 towards London/Cirencester.
- After 3.8 miles, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto the A436 heading towards Andoversford/Oxford/Stow-on-the-Wold/Leckhampton.
- After 100 yards, turn left onto the B4070 towards Leckhampton.
- After 2.3 miles turn right onto the Old Bath Road.
- After 0.2 miles turn right into Southern Road.
From the centre of Cheltenham:
- Head southwest on the A46/Bath Road.
- Continue on the Bath Road for 0.8 miles.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the B4070/Leckhampton Road.
- After 1.1 miles, turn left onto the Old Bath Road.
- After 0.2 miles, turn right into Southern Road.
Entry to the Richard Pate School
- The school is at the end of Southern Road.
- Please drive slowly into the premises and turn left to travel in a clockwise direction around the car park.
- Use any of the designated parking spaces.