The Richard Pate School is a successful co-ed independent day school (ages 3-11) in Cheltenham Gloucestershire. We are seeking exceptional candidates to fill a Teaching Assistant role to support children across EYFS with their learning and personal development in the classroom for the remainder of this academic year.
In summary the role is as follows:
- Full time, fixed-term post. Monday-Friday, 08.30-16.00, during term time.
- Salary: TBC based on experience
- Start date: 27 February 2023
- Teaching Assistant within a Reception class
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Qualified to Level 3 or higher, relevant to supporting teaching and learning in EYFS.
- A positive and nurturing person, with a “hands-on” approach, who is organised and flexible and can demonstrate high levels of discretion and professionalism.
- A strong communicator, who is able to build positive working relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents.
- Enthusiastic about being part of a supportive team, prepared to be immersed fully into school life
- Respectful of the School’s aims and values.
To apply for this role, please see Application Form and Information Pack below.
Our Recruitment, Selection & Disclosure Policy & Procedure and Policy on Recruitment of Ex-Offenders can also be found on our website: www.richardpate.co.uk
Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm on Friday 10 February 2023.
Completed applications may be posted to:
The Richard Pate School
Cheltenham GL53 9RP
or emailed to: email@example.com
Start date: 27th February 2023