We are seeking to employ an outstanding Peripatetic Singing Teacher to deliver imaginative and inspiring singing lessons to pupils, helping to improve their singing and performance skills, and build self-confidence.
In summary the role is as follows:
- A part-time, self-employed role with lessons delivered preferably on a Friday.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- A suitably qualified and experienced singing teacher, able to engage and inspire pupils.
- Highly organised, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Committed to the vision of the department, and to the School’s aims and values.
- Committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of pupils, and comply with key school policies (e.g. Safeguarding, Health and Safety, Behaviour).
- Able to communicate effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents
For further information, please refer to the attached Job Information Pack and Application Form below.
Applications must be submitted no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 30th August 2023 but immediate applications are welcome.
Interview date: Wednesday 6 September 2023
Start Date: 11 September 2023