The Richard Pate School is a successful co-ed independent day school (ages 3-11) in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. We are seeking exceptional candidates to fill a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher role from September 2023.
In summary the role is as follows:
- Full time post;
- Responsibility for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) class;
- Subject leader for one curriculum area in Key Stage 2.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Qualified with QTS and have experience of teaching a range of subjects to KS2.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner focused on raising standards and supporting the pastoral care and individual needs of every pupil.
- Enthusiastic about being part of a supportive team, prepared to immerse yourself fully into school life.
- Capable of communicating effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents.
- Respectful of the School’s aims and values.
Desirable but not essential – ability to teach boys’ or girls’ games, ability to lead English or Computing as a subject area and/or interest in drama and experience with supporting school productions.
To apply for this role, please find below our information pack and application form.
Our Recruitment, Selection & Disclosure Policy & Procedure and Policy on Recruitment of Ex-Offenders and Safeguarding Policy can be found on our Website: www.richardpate.co.uk
Applications must be submitted no later than 15th May 2023.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 23rd May 2023.
Pate’s Grammar School Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. In accordance with the DfE’s Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, references will be sought on all short-listed candidates prior to interview, and online checks undertaken.