We are seeking exceptional candidates to fill a Teaching Assistant role to provide 1:1 support to a child with academic requirements in a Year 5 class.
In summary the role is as follows:
- Full time role (although there is some flexibility if the successful candidate would prefer a part-time five day a week role)
- Fixed term 12-month contract with the possibility of extension
- Salary: TBC based on experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- 1:1 support primarily to a child with SEN in Year 5
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Qualified with NVQ3 or higher
- Have experience of working 1:1 with SEN in a Primary setting
- Enthusiastic about being part of a supportive team, prepared to immerse yourself fully into school life
- Capable of communicating effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Respectful of the School’s aims and values
To apply for this role, please see our information pack and application form.