We are seeking to employ a cleaner who, working as part of a friendly team, will be responsible for cleaning a designated area of the school in line with the school’s policies and procedures. Our cleaning team play a valuable role in helping ensure the health and safety of the wider school community.
In summary the role is as follows:
- 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 3.45 – 7.45pm or split 6-8am and 4-6pm) during term time plus 4 weeks (1 during the Christmas and Easter breaks, and 2 during the Summer holiday).
- Annual Salary will be based on a starting hourly rate of £9.50 per hour (£9,652 per annum).
- As a member of a friendly cleaning team, you will play a key role in helping to ensure that high standards of cleaning are maintained throughout the school.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- A flexible, punctual, trustworthy and reliable individual, who is diligent and hardworking.
- Committed to the aims and objectives of the School.
- Committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of the School’s pupils and staff.
Please see our application form and information pack for further details.