The Richard Pate School is a successful co-ed independent day school (ages 3-11) in Cheltenham Gloucestershire. We are seeking to employ a cleaner who, working as part of a friendly team, will be responsible for cleaning a designated area of the school in line with the school’s policies and procedures. Our cleaning team play a valuable role in helping ensure the health and safety of the wider school community.
In summary the role is as follows:
- 5 hours per week (either 05.00 – 08.30 or 16.00 – 19.30) Monday to Friday during term time, plus 4 weeks (1 during the Christmas and Easter breaks, and 2 during the Summer holiday). During the four holiday weeks, the 17.5 hours can be worked flexibly, between 08.00 – 16.00.
- Annual Salary will be £10,122.88 per annum. This includes holiday pay and a half pay retainer in the weeks you are not required to work.
- As a member of a friendly cleaning team, you will play a key role in helping to ensure that high standards of cleaning are maintained throughout the school. Full training will be given.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- A flexible, punctual, trustworthy and reliable individual, who is diligent and hardworking.
- Committed to the aims and objectives of the School.
- Committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of the School’s pupils and staff.
For further information, please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
To apply for this role you will need to complete the Application Form below.
Applications must be submitted no later than noon on Tuesday 2nd January 2024, but immediate applications are welcome.
Start Date: as soon as possible.
Pate’s Grammar School Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In accordance with the DfE’s Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023, references will be sought on all short-listed candidates prior to interview, and online checks undertaken.
Pate’s Grammar School Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.