We are seeking to employ a lunchtime supervisor who, working as part of a friendly team, will supervise pupils during lunchtime, ensuring the wellbeing and safety of pupils in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
In summary, the role is as follows:
– 7.5 hours per week during term time (Monday – Friday, 12.00-1.30pm)
– Annual Salary will be £3,847.80, which includes paid holiday and Bank Holidays and half-pay retainer for non-working days over and above paid holiday.
– As a member of a friendly lunchtime supervisor team, you will offer care and support to pupils throughout the lunchtime period, both in the dining hall and in the playground.
To be successful in this role you must be:
– A flexible, punctual, trustworthy and reliable individual, who is cheerful and hardworking, and who enjoys working with younger children.
– Committed to the aims and objectives of the School.
– Committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of the School’s pupils and staff.
For further information, please see our application form and information pack below..
Closing date: applications must be submitted no later than Friday 16 June 2023 (5pm), but immediate applications are welcome.
Interviews: short-listed candidates will be invited for interview on Thursday 22 June 2023.
Start Date: Monday 4 September 2023
Pate’s Grammar School Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare or children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. And is an equal opportunities employer. In accordance with the DfE’s Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022 references will be sought on all short-listed candidates prior to interview, and online checks undertaken.