The Richard Pate School is a successful co-ed independent day school (ages 3-11) in Cheltenham Gloucestershire. We are seeking to employ a lunchtime supervisor who, working as part of a friendly team, will supervise pupils during lunchtime, ensuring the wellbeing and safety of pupils in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
In summary the role is as follows:
- 5 hours per week during term time (Monday –Friday, 12.00 – 1.30pm).
- Annual Salary will be £3,847.80, which includes paid holiday and Bank Holidays and half-pay retainer for non-working days over and above paid holiday.
- As a member of a friendly lunchtime supervisor team, you will offer care and support to pupils throughout the lunchtime period, both in the dining hall and in the playground.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- A flexible, punctual, trustworthy and reliable individual, who is cheerful and hardworking, and who enjoys working with younger children.
- Committed to the aims and objectives of the School.
- Committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of the School’s pupils and staff.
For further information, please refer to the Job Information Pack on the school website (www.richardpate.co.uk).
To apply for this role you will need to complete an Application Form. This can be downloaded below or you can call Amanda at The Richard Pate School (01242 522052), who can send one out to you.
Closing date: applications must be submitted no later than Friday 4th August 2023 (5pm), but immediate applications are welcome.
Interviews: short-listed candidates will be invited for interview on Thursday 10th August 2023.
Start Date: 5th September 2023
Pate’s Grammar School Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare or children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. And is an equal opportunities employer. In accordance with the DfE’s Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022 references will be sought on all short-listed candidates prior to interview, and online checks undertaken.