The Richard Pate School is a successful co-ed independent day school (ages 3-11) in Cheltenham Gloucestershire. We are seeking to employ a lunchtime supervisor who, working as part of a friendly team, will supervise pupils during lunchtime, ensuring the wellbeing and safety of pupils in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
In summary the role is as follows:
- 5 hours per week during term time (Monday –Friday, 12.00 – 1.30pm).
- Annual Salary will be £3,847.80, which includes paid holiday and Bank Holidays and half-pay retainer for non-working days over and above paid holiday.
- As a member of a friendly lunchtime supervisor team, you will offer care and support to pupils throughout the lunchtime period, both in the dining hall and in the playground.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- A flexible, punctual, trustworthy and reliable individual, who is cheerful and hardworking, and who enjoys working with younger children.
- Committed to the aims and objectives of the School.
- Committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of the School’s pupils and staff.
For further information, please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
To apply for this role you will need to complete the Application Form below or you can call Amanda at The Richard Pate School (01242 522052), who can send one out to you.