We are seeking exceptional candidates to fill a Teaching Assistant role to provide 1:1 support to a child with academic requirements in a Year 3 class.
In summary the role is as follows:
- Part-time role (08.00-12.15 Monday to Friday)
- Fixed term 12-month contract with the likelihood of extension
- Salary: TBC based on experience
- Start date: 1st September 2023
- 1:1 support to a child with SEN in Year 3
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Qualified with NVQ3 or higher
- Have experience of working 1:1 with SEN in a Primary setting;
- Enthusiastic about being part of a supportive team, prepared to immerse yourself fully into school life
- Capable of communicating effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Respectful of the School’s aims and values
To apply for this role, please find below our information pack and application form.
Our Recruitment, Selection & Disclosure Policy & Procedure and Policy on Recruitment of Ex-Offenders can be found in our Policies section of this website.